Monday, August 10, 2009

Sorry I'm posting these so late we have only be home for about two weeks totally since school got June 18th. On June 20th we went to Orlando, FL. for a week and had a blast!! We went to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Blizzard Beach (no picture I forgot my camera that day). We had so much fun! My cousins and their families came. It was so fun to see them and spend time getting know their kids. Then we came home for about 5 days and then was off to the Howard family reunion in Utah. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again!! The kids and Billy had a great time! I got food poisoning the first night so was sick most of the time. But I did get a few pictures. We then came home after 4 days in Utah. Ashley left for girls camp and JT and I went to spend a week with my sister in Vegas. (We left Katie their on the way home from Utah). We had a great time but I forgot my camera again. We came home and 3 days later I find out my uncle had passed away so off we go to Blackfoot, ID. and of course I forgot the camera. If you are counting that 6 times though Vegas and 4 times though Salt Lake. I can say my kids were pretty well travelled this summer!!